The awards honour, recognize and promote both captive and outsourced shared services that demonstrate winning practices. Schneider Electric was recognized by this international forum for ‘Customer Service Excellence’ category. The awards showcased our Voice of Internal Customer programme practised by the HR Services team in India which captures the thoughts of employees at every stage of the Employee Life Cycle(See the Total Employee Experience model). An eminent panel of international judges recognized the programme as one of the Best Practices and awarded Schneider Electric India, HR Services second in the category. Wipro was adjudged the winner in this category.
- Goh Kim Lee, Senior Director SBS Finance Asia Pacific, Philips Electronics
- GV Prasad, CEO, AXA Business Services
- Jocelyn Nguyen, General Manager Shared Services, International SOS
- Irina Chernousenko, Director Shared Services Transformation, Coca-Cola Far East
- Alice Ling Wan Wan, Head of HR Shared Service Centre, Maybank
An elated Bryan shared his thoughts from the awards night, “I am delighted and honoured to receive this award on behalf of the HR Services team in India. Our presence and winning this coveted award has been an excellent employer branding opportunity for Schneider Electric in Singapore. The team in India have every reason to be proud as this year the number of contenders for this award has been four times more as compared to last year.”